Call 911 for any Life-Threatening Emergency
- Serious Injuries
- Any other incident which poses an immediate threat to life or the environment
If you have a chemical, biological, or radiological incident that does not pose a life-threatening emergency:
- Call (212) 854-8749 Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM, call 99 on campus (212) 854-5555 off campus (University Public Safety Office) all other times. After hours, University Public Safety Office will notify the appropriate EH&S staff member to provide assistance.
- After normal hours, weekends, and holidays please contact the Office of Public Safety at (212)854-2797
- If this involves the spill of a small quantity of a chemical, biological, or radioactive material you are familiar with, and you have been trained in proper clean-up procedures, follow those instructions.
- The following data sheets provide additional information for specific types of spills, releases, exposures, or injuries and appropriate recovery and reporting requirements.
For SDS's, click here